Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hot Zig 1.25.06

I'm back! I used to be the Garak Shack, Pomp and Pride, then I smashed a keyboard and decided on Hot Zig. Pronounced sort of like hot jig. I have no more interesting things to say at this moment.

01. They Shoot Horses Don't They? - Three
02. David and the Citizens - Graycoated Morning
03. The Moog Cookbook - Buddy Holly
04. The Magnetic Fields - I Don't Believe You
05. Tom Brousseau - Here Comes the Water Now *NEW
06. Dani Siciliano - Extra Ordinary
07. Locksley - She Does *NEW
08. The Ronettes - (The Best Part of) Breakin' Up *OLD
09. Sugar Cookie Music - Prince William Sounds *NEW
10. Kelpie - Dubai
11. Zs - Olympics
^ Playing at GZ tomorrow night
12. Psychic Ills - Red-Split *NEW
13. Joy Division - Day of the Lords
14. Softlightes - Girlkillsbear
15. So Percussion - What the Hell

No comments: