Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hot Zig 2.1.06

HEY! I fucked this one up and got started 15 minutes late. Public apologies to "Approximately 4th Street" who was on before me. I lose.

Anyway, got started with the following and also ended with the following because I'm not stoppin' the rock (list):
01. Islands - Jogging Gorgeous Summer
02. The Mathematicians - 4 Eyes
03. Neutral Milk Hotel - Naomi
04. Page France - Elephant
05. The Shins - Red Rabbits *NEW
^ Maybe I just need to get used to it, but not as good as their old stuff? (Such a common theme)
06. Emilie Simon - Le Vieil Amant *NEW
^ a francais [sic]
07. Moresight - Don't Call the Doctor
^ I forgot that I liked these guys. Maybe a little "rocky" but whatever
08. The Monolith - The Sounding *NEWISH
^ Still like it from random radio listenings. Probably played this one before.
09. Pixies - Velouria
10. Go! Motion - Different in Time *NEWISH
11. Sufjan - CHICAGO

Okay bye!

No comments: