Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ambient Signal Playlist 1/30/07

WRPI 91.5fm!
http://www.wrpi.org/ for webcast


So I'm trying to come up with ideas for shows that I can do that can have a theme to make them slightly more interesting to my very few (if any) listeners. No theme today..but I think next week will be a post-rock day, then songs not in 4/4 day, and a second chance for old songs day..its hard cuz I have to play new music that won' fit in, but stuff from my iTunes can definitely fill out those shows. Ideas? comment plz

Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
Cat Power- Metal Heart
Emily Haines & the Soft Skeleton- Our Hell
Gregor Samsa- Lessening
Faunts- Place I've Found
Talk Demonic- Bering and Human till Born
Fog- We're winning
Animal Collective- Grass
Grizzly Bear- Knife
Menomena- Wet and Rusting
Deerhoof- Choco fight
Youth Group- On a string
Eleni Mandell- Girls
Hotel Alexis- I will arrange for you to fall II
Postscripts- The story never ends
Six parts seven- Falling over evening
Mum- Don't be afraid, you have just got your eyes closed
Four Tet- My Angel Rocks back and forth
Electric President- Ten Thousand Lines
Notwist- Neon Golden
Forget Cassettes- Venison
Colour Revolt- Mattresses underwater

Don't forget about the concert with Capillary action, Aficionado and On a scale of 1 to 10 (my band) at Ground zero this friday! 8pm www.gzbasement.net for more details!

1 comment:

Emelie said...

I can't believe I missed Jeff Buckley. Though I still think Rufus Wainright's version is much better. It's still a beutiful song, regardless or who sings it!