Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Three Short Words

Songs played for my mom for her birthday at her request in gold.
Songs played for my mom for her birthday not at her request in silver.
New songs in bronze.

My Morning Jacket - Into the Woods
The Flaming Lips - Waitin' for Superman
M. Ward - Hi-Fi
The Frames - Falling Slowly
The Mountain Goats - Broom People
The Allman Brothers - Ramblin' Man
They Might Be Giants - Older
Clem Snide - Tiny European Cars
Albert Hammond Jr. - Everyone Gets A Star
Arcade Fire - Intervention
The Microphones - The Glow, Pt. 2
Schneider TM - Peanut
Architechture in Helsinki - Scissor Paper Rock
LCD Soundsystem - North American Scum
!!! - All My Heros Are Weirdos

1 comment:

Jamison said...

weird. i played the glow pt 4 on my show today...


is there even a part 3?