Monday, December 04, 2006

Make your top 10's of 2006!!

Hey peoples who write on this blog:

Start compiling your top 10 albums of 2006 to put on the blog.. I've put together a list of candidates for my own top 10..and they are as follows:

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's- Dust of Retreat
The Album leaf- Into the Blue again
Brand New- The Devil and God are raging inside me
Cursive- Happy Hollow
Emily Haines and the soft skeleton- Knives don't have your back
Amy Millan- Honey from the tombs
Annuals- Be He Me
Hammock- Raising your voice trying to stop an echo
The Velvet Teen- Cum laude
Talkdemonic- Beat Romantic
Camera Obscura- Let's get out of this country
Forget Cassettes- Salt
Sunset Rubdown- Shut up I am dreaming of places
Beck- The information
Bright Eyes- Noise Floor

maybe add your own candidates to the comments..or make a new post..I should have my top 10 by the end of this week

2 comments:

allisahn said...

i havent heard any margot and the nuclear so and sos but i hear lots about them. would i like it??

Blar said...

i doubt it..but its worth a shot..they played a show with scientific maps at valentines once

http://www.myspace.com/margotandthenuclearsoandsos

it might be my #1 just because every single song on the album is great