Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Three Short Words

So I realized on my last post I forgot to mention the name of my show. Is that important? It's Three Short Words and I'm on every Wednesday from 11 am to 1. Here's today's playlist, dig it.

Songs: Ohia - I've Been Riding With the Ghost
Wilco - Handshake Drugs
Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Death To Everyone
Lou Barlow - Legendary
Sonic Youth - Quest For The Cup* (by request, kinda)
Modest Mouse - You're the Good Things
The Dears - You and I Are a Gang of Losers
Sufjan Stevens - Juniper Winter
The Mountain Goats - First Few Desperate Hours
My Morning Jacket - Laylow (live)
The Wrens - Hopeless
The Jim Yoshi Pile-Up - Reckless Driving
Cloud Cult - That Man Jumped Out the Window
The Annuals - My Ida
Figurines - Silver Ponds
The Decemberists - The Perfect Crime #2
The Dismemberment Plan - This is the Life
The Flaming Lips - My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion
Islands - Swans
Mirah - La Familia (remix)
Clue To Kalo - As Tommy Fixes Fights
The Blow - Pardon Me
The Books - Take Time
The Knife - We Share Our Mothers Health

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Does the station have the islands cd? I couldn't find it ever.