Friday, November 17, 2006

Pomp and Pride 11.17.06


Short show this week, hockey coming on at 7. After last week, I am relieved. I'm sitting here listening to Steve play a lot of stuff I would like to play, but can't go repeating just ten minutes after he plays it. Save it for another time. Here's my playlist anyway.




01. The Stolen Records - Crunch *NEW
02. Half Handed Cloud - You Get a Horse Shoe
03. Euros Childs - Hi Mewn Socasau *NEW
04. The Curtains - The Thousandth Face *NEW
05. Olivia Tremor Control - Curtain Call pt. 3
06. Is That the Tralala - We're Comin' Out *NEW
07. Bright Eyes - I Believe in Symmetry
08. Ashford Breaks - Exposure *NEW
09. Apples in Stereo - Silver Chain
10. Softlilghtes - Heart Made of Sound *NEW
11. David and the Citizens - Graycoated Morning *NEW
12. Page France - Elephant
13. Damien Rice - Elephant *NEW
^ Cut short thanks to Hockey

No comments: