Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Late To The Party, As Always

I just wanted to make sure the party didn't suck before I came in. Anyway, below is the playlist from my show today. I'd describe what type of music I played, but there's a frickin playlist right below this. I'm on every Wednesday from 11am-1, before Punk Rock and Indie Gems.

The Flaming Lips - What Is The Light?
Chin Up, Chin Up - I Need a Friend With a Boat
The Microphones - The Glow
Figurines - Rivalry
Dosh - Everybody Cheer Up Song
The Apples in Stereo - Strawberryfire
Beck - Darkstar
The Decemberists - The Island - Come and See - The Landlord's Daughter - You'll Not Feel the Drowning
The Walkmen - We've Been Had
The Black Keys - Give Your Heart Away
John Vanderslice - Coming and Going on Easy Terms
...and You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Stand in Silence
The Dears - Ticket To Immortality
The Kamikaze Hearts - Top of Your Head
Architecture in Helsinki - Do the Whirlwind
The Knife - We Share Our Mothers Health*
The Blow - Parentheses
The Rapture - Heaven
The Annuals - Brother
Grizzly Bear - Colorado
TV on the Radio - Dirtywhirl
Why? - Sanddollars

*My next show may consist of this song on repeat. That'd violate the DMCA, but I'm crazy like that.

1 comment:

Emelie said...

The Knife - I've heard they are good in concert.