Thursday, October 01, 2009

That Generic Variety Show 10-01

Aileen's choices are in PINK. Victor's choices are in PURPLE.

Plain White T's - Hate ( I Really Don't Like You)
Deerhunter - Agoraphobia
The Downtown Fiction - No Typical Thursday Night
AFI - Okay, I Feel Better Now
We The Kings - Stay Young
Thrice - The Weight
Tom Petty - The Apartment Song
David Cook - Permanent
Everytime I Die - After One Quarter of a Revolution
Vitamin String Quartet (tribute to Fall Out Boy) - Sugar, We're Goin' Down
Mew - Am I Wry? No
The Academy Is... - I'm Yours Tonight
Broadway Calls - Back to Oregon
Rooney - Believe in Me
The XX - Crystallized
Hanson - Sure About It
Streetlight Manifesto - A Moment of Silence
Vienna Teng - Lullabye For a Stormy Night
The Fall of Troy - Battleship Graveyard
Sirsy - Sorry Me
RX Bandits - My Lonesome Only Friend
Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker
Coheed and Cambria - Radio Bye Bye

No comments: