Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gold Sounds 12/12/07 - Last Show edition

Hey everyone! This is going to be my last show for a loooong time, as I will be studying in London next semester. As a result, this show was really sweet and I thought it went well.
Playlist (no color coding today!)

Broken Social Scene "Ibi Dreams of Pavement (A Better Day)"
Miracle of 86 "Every Famous Last Word"
Destroyer "Painter in Your Pocket"

Minus the Bear "Pachuca Sunrise" (Alias Remix)
The Postal Service "Brand New Colony"
Death Cab for Cutie "Transatlanticism"

Okkervil River "Listening to Otis Redding During Christmas"
My Morning Jacket "Gideon" (request!)
Nick Drake "Pink Moon"
Guster "I Spy"

Conceptual Rock Block (Big in 2008)
Tokyo Police Club "Your English Is Good"
Los Campesinos! "You! Me! Dancing!"
So Many Dynamos "Progress"

Ratatat "Tropicana"
The Books "Take Time"
The Album Leaf "On Your Way"

Bauhaus "Ziggy Stardust"
Dirty Projectors "Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie"
Dinosaur Jr. "Little Fury Things"

Sgt Dunbar and the Hobo Banned "The Weight"
Neutral Milk Hotel "Untitled"
Pavement "Range Life"

Georgie James "Look Me Up"
The Decemberists "The Soldiering Life"
The Dismemberment Plan "The Ice of Boston"

That's all she wrote. Thanks for calling in and listening (and providing some recommendations!), it really means a lot to me that people are listening to and enjoying my show. I will be back in September 2008!

No comments: