Wednesday, December 12, 2007

pinkie swear

arists I saw in 2007

artist - song
the bravery - every word is a knife in my ear
incubus - anna molly
islands - don't call me whitney, bobby
the bravery - unconditional
M.I.A. - bucky done gun
justice - D.A.N.C.E.
bonde de role - marina gasolina (peaches remix)
junior senior - shake your coconuts (dfa remix)
mates of state - parachutes (funeral song)
calvin harris - colours
the prodigy - smack my bitch up (lolz I'm funny)
daft punk - around the world
billie holiday - trav'lin all alone (nicodemus and zeb remix)
gabin - doo uap, doo uap, doo uap
cex - bolton hill
channel one - track 1 ( I can't remember sorry)
i, colossus - you and i
juana molina - micael
david gray - this year's love
jose gonzales - lovestain
cars and trains - the wires from my broken record player
caribou - the snow capes
ernest gonzales - glass pyramids
take - tuesday never comes
xiu xiu - fast car
a silver mt. zion - dead marines

-Emelie [6761]

top ten of the year ( in no order ) this is so hard. and very rough, I might fix this later, so stay tuned for a final version with it's own entry.

1. Justice
2. billie holiday remix - trav'lin all around
3. Bonde De Role - Marina Gasolina (peaches remix is my favorite)
4. Jose Gonzales
5. M.I.A. (ohhh baby do I love her new album)
6. le loup
7. misha
8. air
9. incubus
10. the bravery
others: edIT, VHS or beta

No comments: