Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hot Zig 5.10.07 NOT EVEN TRYING

Nothing new today, I'm just too lazy.

A neat link, an auto playlist recorder or some deal? I've heard of it before, but it picked up on Beirut, so I was impressed. http://yes.com/station/WRPI . I mean, it's not like it's super underground, but it found a youtube video for it too, which was cute.


01. A-Ha - Take On Me (Extended Version)
02. The Apples in Stereo - The Benefits of Lying (With Your Friend)
03. Hi-Standard - My Sweet Dog
04. Q and Not U - Snow Patterns
05. Beirut - Elephant Gun
06. The Dials - Glass Hell
07. The Weakerthans - (Manifest)
08. The Cardigans - Hey! Get Out of My Way
09. Her Space Holiday - The Young Machines
10. Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over the Sea
11. The Magnetic Fields - The Village in the Morning
12. Eels - The Good Old Days
13. So It Goes - Animal Show
14. The Shins - Kissing The Lipless
15. The Gadjits - All The Way
16. The Monolith - Dory
17. Elvis Costello and the Imposters - Monkey to Man
18. David Byrne - Crash

No comments: