Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Punk and Indie Gems - April 4th, 2007

old stuff in brown
new stuff (year 2000+) in green

1 -- french toast - float away
2 -- pavement - unseen power of the picket fence
3 -- gang of four - what we all want
4 -- the evens - cut from the cloth
5 -- faraquet - conceptual separation of the self
6 -- the vaselines - rory rides me raw
7 -- jason webley - map
8 -- cat power - free
9 -- liz isenberg - you will love me
10 -- jawbox - cutoff
11 -- jets to brazil - morning new disease
12 -- neutral milk hotel - song against sex
13 -- talking heads - psycho killer -- thanks to the caller who informed me that it's "Talking Heads" and not "The Talking Heads"
14 -- ghost mice - boy meets girl
15 -- mason proper - my my -- They're performing a show at Ground Zero at RPI this saturday! MP3 of 'My My' on site as well.

No comments: