Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jock the Sock
Tuesdays 2-4PM


AMAZING show today! I got so many requests that like 50% of the first hour of my show was requests! Keep em coming next week :)






2 bit pie- here i come
mountain goats- you or your memory
apples in stereo- same old drag
electron love theory- puzzle
death cab for cutie- title and registration
postal service- clark gable
between the buried and me- bicycle race (metal queen cover!!!)
beulah- you're only king once
saosin- voices
portishead- all mine (live from roseland ballroom in nyc 1998)
modest mouse- missed the boat
flaming lips- race for the prize
grandaddy- at my post
paul simon- me and julio down by the schoolyard
the mathematicians- lcd
lcd soundsystem- watch the tapes
apple jackzzz- playground love
!!!- heart of hearts
electric six- improper dancing
pixel panda- unfortunate nightmare
muse- apocolypse please
the toadies- possum kingdom (live from paradise)
the polyphonic spree- section 9 (light & day/reach for the sun)
the shins- kissing the lipless
mason proper- my my (bad fruit)
the pixies- where is my mind?
hot hot heat- oh, goddamnit
hot chip- hittin skittles

No comments: