Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Addicted to Baked Goods 3/21

Hey! Here is my playlist for today (a little late) . New music in Red.

song - artist

invisible man - morning star
the deep south - the promise ring
what we all want - gang of four
lloyd, i'm ready to be heartbroken - camera obscura
king of time - ted leo
heroin - the velvet underground
i turn my camera on - spoon
sunlit and ascending - the appleseed cast
mama - steven malkamus
when your mind's made up - the frames
just like you - the dismemberment plan
florida - modest mouse
skeleton key - margot and the nuclear so and sos
same old drag - apples in stereo
mariachi soulds - bettie serveert
subtract my life - the mathematicians
keep the car running - the arcade fire
casper the friendly ghost - daniel johnston
run - ben kweller
popstar kill - bis
"my sword hand's anger" - apostle of hustle
the perfect me - deerhoof
it beats 4 u - my morning jacket
elevator music - beck
song for myla goldberg - the decemberists
fake french - le tigre
concrete bed - nada surf
jams run - sonic youth
icicles - let's go sailing
poison in the walls - the go-betweens
learn how to disappear - casper and the cookies
packing blankets - the eels
all my heroes are weirdos - !!!

-Tracy

No comments: