Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jock the Sock- Valentine's Day Edition 2/13

Jock the Sock
Tuesdays 2-4PM

Love and laryngitis are the themes of this show. Love in that all songs aired contained the word love, heart, lips, touch, etc. Laryngitis in that I was struggling with it the whole show, but I think it made me sound dead sexy! And I also like saying laryngitis. Try it! You'll like it!




Beulah- Popular Mechanics for Lovers
The Magnetic Fields- I Think I Need a New Heart
Bloc Party- This Modern Love
Camera Obscura- Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Heartbroken
Belle and Sebastian- If You Find Yourself Caught in Love
Death Cab for Cutie- Your Heart is an Empty Room
Cake- Love You Madly
Go! Motion- Kill the Love
Frou Frou- The Dumbing Down of Love
OK Go- C-C-C-Cinammon Lips
The Beatles- All You Need is Love
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists- Hearts of Oak
The Futureheads- Hounds of Love
Andrew Eckel- Hands Over Hers
Hot Hot Heat- Touch You Touch You
Justin Timberlake feat. T.I.- My Love
The Shins- Kissing the Lipless
Eric Clapton- You Look Wonderful Tonight (request)
Wilco- I'm the Man Who Loves You (Live at the Vic Theatre)
New Order- Bizarre Love Triangle
The Get Up Kids- Valentine
The Doors- Love Her Madly
Beck- Think I'm in Love
Elvis Costello- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love and Understanding?
Say Anything- Alive With the Glory of Love
Head Automatica- Beating Hearts Baby
Blood Brothers- Love Rhymes with Hideous Car Wreck
Daft Punk- Digital Love
The Mountain Goats- Love Love Love

No comments: