Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hot Zig 2.15.07 LONG SHOW

Covering for Monsters Get Slain today, so I do a two hour show. How novel! Let's get it started

01. Toots and the Maytals - Pomp and Pride
02. Beat Happening - Not a Care in the World
03. Les Savy Fav - Reprobate's Resume
04.The Faintest Ideas - Dear Leibniz *NEW
^ Pretty neat, will listen again
05. Stars - On Peak Hill
06. Bear Colony - I'm Not Brave *NEW
07. Ice Cube - Bop Gun
08. Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - I'm a Ghost
09. Beirut - Elephant Gun *NEW
^ Reminds me of Magnetic Fields in some ways. Nice.
10. This Bike is a Pipe Bomb - Murder Bike
11. The Postmarks - Weather the Weather *NEW
^SNOW LOLOL
12. Interpol - Slow Hands
13. Lovers - From a Highway *NEW
14. Bishop Allen - Queen of the Rummage Sale
15. The Magnetic Fields - Queen of the Savages
16. The Melvins - Dr.Geek
17. Japanther - Critical
18. Aqueduct - Living a Lie *NEW
19.Modest Mouse - Wild Packs of Family Dogs
20. Sick Bees - Tool Room
21. Husky Rescue - Rainbow Flows
22. The Scotland Yard Gospel Choir - Would You Still Love Me if I Was In a Knife Fight?
^Very cute. I totally missed this when it came out, maybe because I didn't have a show....
23. The Long Winters - Cinnamon
24. Radioinactive - Personality Theft
25. Talking Heads - I Zimbra
26. Ok Go - No Sign of Life
27. Khonnor - An Ape is Loose
28. Android Lust - Wicked Days
29. The Apples In Stereo - Show the World
30. The Dandy Warhols - I am Over It
31. The Mountain Goats - Cubs in Five
32. Ghost Mice - D&D

No comments: