Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blender Fillin: Wednesday Feb 07, 2007, 8a-9a

WHAT WHY AM I UP THIS EARLY.

A few things I learned: Burdett is busiest at 8 in the morning, and they will not stop for pedestrians; there are AVAILABLE PARKING SPOTS adjacent to school at 8 in the morning (this is how you know you're up too early); it's BITTER COLD!!! How can you guys stand it, my nose nearly fell off my face!

Hope you enjoyed my first and perhaps only morning fillin. I sure did :D

8
Kid Koala - Music For Morning People
L'Hiver - Le Petit Pois
Japanther - On The Radio
8:10
Halo Fauna - The Coyote and the Fawn
Ghost Mice - Boy Meets Girl
Capillary Action - Architecture Would Fail
8:26, L'Ensemble giveaway
Xela - Savage Ritual
Xela - A floating Procession
8:35
Defiance, Ohio - To Lanterns, Denver, and One Last Lament
L'Hiver - L'Hiver Pt. Deux
8:45
Yume Bitsu - The Wedding Procession
end at 9, enjoy your Democracy Now!

No comments: