Thursday, October 08, 2009

That Generic Variety Show 10-08 BATTLE OF THE SEXES

Aileen's picks are in PINK. Victor's picks are in BLUE.

Helen Reddy - I am Woman
The Fall of Troy - Single
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Andrew WK - Party Hard
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Queens of the Stone Age - 3's & 7's
Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now
Converge - Homewrecker
Demi Lovato - Everything You're Not
The Ergs! - Everything Falls Apart (And More)
Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
Saves the Day - Head for the Hills
Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday
The Get Up Kids - Action & Action
From My Fair Lady - Without You
Weezer - No One Else
Meredith Brooks - Bitch
Chiodos - Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek
Avril Lavigne - Everything Back But You
AFI - Darling I Want to Destroy You
Spice Girls - Wannabe
The Fall of Troy - Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur
Martina McBride - This One's For the Girls
AFI - Summer Shudder

No comments: