Monday, June 15, 2009

Walter Goldberg Hours - June 15th

Diana Krall - I've got you under my skin
the Avett Brothers - the Day that Marvin Gaye Died
Albert Hammond - the Sweetest thing
Bob Marley & the Wailers - Rastaman Live up

The National - Abel
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones - Flight of the Cosmic Hippo
Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes
Iron and Wine - Dearest Forsaken

Dennis Brown - Ghetto Girl
Bobby Melody - Jah Bring I Joy in the Morning
Bob Marley and the Wailers - Lively Up yourself

the Avett Brothers - SSS
Blitzen Trapper - Sleepy time in the western world
Cat Power - Speak for me
Beck - Lost Cause
Cat Power - He War

the Neville Brothers - Love the One you with/you can't always get what you want
the Neville Brothers - Let My People Go/Get up Stand Up
Kokolo - London Wire

the Avett Brothers - the Ballad of Love and Hate
Camera Obscura - Come back Margaret
Phoenix - Lisztomania
Blitzen Trapper - Furr
the Derek Trucks Band - Already Free

Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
Passion Pit - Eyes as Candles
Sergio Mendes - What is this?
Spoon - well-alright
Nina Simone - To love somebody

Animal Collective - My Girls
Yeasayer - Tightrope
Marcia Aitken - I'm still in love with you
Dirty Projectors - Stillness is the move
Passion Pit - Let your love grow tall
Soukous Stars - Safi
the Derek Trucks Band - Sweet Inspiration

Esperanza Spalding - Ponta De Areia

No comments: