Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ambient Signal - 6/16/09

WRPI 91.5fm!
http://www.wrpi.org/ for webcast
Tuesdays 6-8pm

I was away on vacation last week..so much rain lately..booo..although it usually fits my show well. Today it's 72 and cloudy but supposed to rain the rest of the week.

Colour Revolt - Matresses Underwater
Menomena - My My
Bright Eyes - Four Winds
School of seven bells - Half Asleep
Grizzly Bear - A Good Place
Sigur Ros - Saeglopur
Efterklang - Antitech
Grizzly Bear - While you wait for the others
St. Vincent - Actor out of work
Dirty projectors - Remade Horizons
Portland Cello Project - Tallymarks
Low Anthem - Charlie Darwin
Deertick - Easy
Sunset Rubdown - Apollo and the buffalo and Anna, Anna, Anna oh!
Viva Voce - Die a little
Deastro - Vermillion plaza
So many dynamos - Artifacts of sound
Hecuba - Suffering
Busdriver - Split Seconds
Phoenix - Fences
Mum - We have a map of the piano
Brooke Waggoner - Fresh pair of eyes (eye of eyes remix)
The Album leaf - Thule
Bon iver - The Wolves (act 1 and 2)
Feist - My Moon my man
Anathallo - The River

No comments: