Monday, June 01, 2009

A lot of Nina Simone today

The Shins - Australia
Death Cab for Cutie - Bixby Canyon Bridge
Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career

Nina Simone - the times they are a changing
My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
Death Cab for Cutie - I will possess your heart
Nina Simone - Turn Turn Turn

Iron and Wine - Love Vigilantes
Nina Simone - I put a spell on you
Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks
Passion Pit - Moth's Wings
Nina Simone - Feelin Good

Grizzly Bear - All we ask
Jessica Lea Mayfield - For Today
Nina Simone - I want a little sugar in my bowl
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

the Avett Brothers - Murder in the City
Nina Simone - In the Morning
Jessica Lea Mayfield - the one that I love best
Elvis Costello - I felt the Chill

Passion Pit - Eyes as Candles
Grizzly Bear - For now
Nina Simone - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Iron and Wine - Loud as Hope
the Decemberists - July July!
Camera Obscura - the Sweetest thing
Nina Simone - Black is the color of my true love's hair
Nina Simone - to love somebody

the Avett Brothers - if it's the beaches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your program this morning while scanning through the stations desperately looking for some GOOD music. Ahhh, it was truely "music to my ears" when I found you :) ...much to my delight, you mentioned this blog to find your playlist...Today's a beautiful day!!!

THANK YOU!

Blar said...

isn't the new grizzly bear amazing? yeaaah..glad you played it so much..make sure to keep tracking stuff!