Wednesday, June 03, 2009

first wednesday in june

Elvis Costello - Down among the wines and spirits
Elvis Costello - Complicated Shadows
Dr. John - Bad Neighborhood
Beck - Gamma Ray
My Morning Jacket - off the record

the Shins - Red Rabbits
She and Him - Sweet Darlin'
Langhorne Slim - Spinning Compass
Nicole Atkins - Maybe Tonight
Iron and Wine - Love Vigilantes
She and Him - I should have known better

Langhorne Slim - Diamonds and Gold
Nina Simone - Funkier than a Mosquito's Tweeter
My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed
Toots & the Maytals - Funky Kingston
Althea and Donna - Uptown Top Rankin

Beck - Orphans
My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious
Dennis Brown - Love has found its way

the Derek Trucks Band - Something to make you happy
Sergio Mendes - Indiado
the Derek Trucks Band - Maybe this time

the Derek Trucks Band - Sweet Inspiration
Jessica Lea Mayfield - For Today
My Morning Jacket - Look at you

the Flaming Lips - Fight Test
Jessica Lea Mayfield - we've never lied
Dr. John - Morgus the Magnificent

George Clinton and his Gangsters of Love - Let the good times roll
George Clinton and his Gangsters of Love - Pledging My Love

No comments: