Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ambient Signal - 4/28/09 - The Remixes and Farewells

WRPI 91.5fm!
http://www.wrpi.org/ for webcast
Tuesdays 6-8pm

Bleh, shows are dropping like flies around here because of graduation and summer. I'll especially miss Emelie (her last show was today..boo), she's been on the blog pretty much since it started I think..she was one of my first shadows (I was here before her and will be here another year) and I've had my show after her's or about a year or more..booo

Well..today's show is mostly remix/cover minded..I found some of my favorite remixes in my library and then went blog trolling for other awesome remixes (and brand new songs from upcoming albums) that I'd never heard before..the Sigur Ros remix is by far my favorite of all of these

Prefuse 73 - The class of 73 Bells (Mash up includes School of seven bells song)
Radiohead - Everything in its right place (velvet teen remix)
Menomena - Weird (Dekoder remix)
Cortney Tidwell - Being Crosby
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline)
Sunset Rubdown - Idiot Heart
Grizzly Bear - Cheerleader
Camera Obscura - Careless Love
Doves - Spellbound
PJ harvey and John parish - Passionless, pointless
Jeremy Enigk - Mind idea
Boy in static - Candy Cigarette
Spokes - Precursor
Years - Binary Blues
Jason lytle - Ghost of my old dog
Great northern - Driveway
Woods - Rain on
Everyday Visuals - Ill take it all in stride
Emancipator - Shook (Sigur Ros vs. Mobb Deep mash up)
Explosions in the sky - Catastrophe and the Cure (Four Tet Remix)
Stars - Your ex-lover is dead (Final Fantasy Remix)
My Brightest diamond - Inside a boy (Son lux remix)
Bright Eyes - Gold Mine Gutted (Her Space Holiday Remix)

No comments: