Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ambient Signal playlist 4/24/07

WRPI 91.5fm!
http://www.wrpi.org/ for webcast

Carissa's Wierd- September come take this heart away
Cat power- The Greatest
Valley of the Giants- Westworld
Ester Drang- All the Feeling
Camera Obscura- Tears for affairs
Cursive- Bad Sects
The Album Leaf- A Short Story
Feist- 1234 (amazing new album)
Bright Eyes- Middleman
Rock Plaza Central- I am an excellent steel horse
DNTEL- Breakfast in bed
Cornelius- Beep It
Skeletons and kings of all cities-Hay W'Happns
The Go Find- Downtown
Avey Tare- Who wetsses in my hoff
Thee More SHallows- Oh Yes, Another Mother
Sunset Rubdown-Shut Up I am Dreaming of Places where Lover's have wings
A Whisper in the Noise- Into You
God is an Astronaut- Fragile
Amina- Sogg
Mice Parade- Warm Hard in Farmland
The Books- A True Story of a story of true love

Yay! One more show left this semester I think..but I will be here hopefully same time during the summer

No comments: