Monday, May 10, 2010

Plan B, 5/10/10

Part 1 of a 2-part series of Music That Pete Really Really Liked Over The Last Few Years In Tribute To His Departure From The Airwaves. Now that I think about it, this is probably *actually* my third-to-last show, so I have no idea how next week's show is going to work, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, here's the list:

Don't Push - The Exit
Murderer - Wintersleep
Ambulance - Pilot Speed
Rise and Fall - Sylvie
We Are The End - Alexisonfire
No One Really Wins - Copeland
Uniform - Bloc Party
The Cleansing - In Case Of Fire
Paperthin Hymn - Anberlin
Circles - As Tall As Lions
Wish I Stayed - Ellie Goulding
Last Man Standing - People In Planes
Clover - Ramona Falls
Headlock - Imogen Heap
Drumming Song - Florence And The Machine
Admit It! - Say Anything
This Time Is The Last Time - Mae
How We Operate - Gomez
Absinthe Party At The Fly Honey Warehouse - Minus The Bear
Fight Song - The Appleseed Cast
Polygyne - Efterklang

No comments: