Monday, December 14, 2009

Plan B, 12/14/09

Coming off of a one-week hiatus due to extraordinary amounts of project work (the end of the semester is a lovely time, isn't it?), I'm back this week with what I'm going to loosely call my Best of Fall 2009. A lot of this stuff only came to my attention this semester and may or may not have been out for a while, but I first played it this semester, so whatever. I'm going to assume you don't have a problem with that.

This is presented in no particular order other than what I think sounds good together.

If you'd like to see what my top personal albums of the last whatever were, checking out my Last.fm profile is a good way to go. You can find that right here.

Thanks for being such a great group of listeners this semester, and I hope you keep tuning in through the winter and next semester! (I'm not going anywhere, whether you like it or not...)

-- Pete


Track - Artist (Album)

The Colors Aren't You or Me - Letting Up Despite Great Faults (s/t)
Hookie - Back Ted N-Ted (Hookie - Single)
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) - Florence + The Machine (Lungs)
Repeaterbeater - Mew (No More Stories...)
November - Rubblebucket (s/t)
Shoes Watch - An Horse (Rearrange Beds)
Radio Milk How Can You Stand It - White Denim (Fits)
Worm Mountain - The Flaming Lips feat. MGMT (Embryonic)
We Are Water - Health (Get Color)
Clover - Ramona Falls (Intuit)
Tidal - Imogen Heap (Ellipse)
Florida Logic - Cougar (Patriot)
In The Branches - The Builders and The Butchers (Salvation Is a Deep Dark Well)
The Octopus - The Fear And Trembling (Octopus)
Fields - Via Tania (Moon Sweet Moon)
Norwalk, Iowa - We Are The Willows (A Collection of Sounds and Something Like The Plague)
Telephones - Headlights (Wildlife)
Beleriand - The Middle East (s/t)
Hollow Talk - Choir Of Young Believers (This Is For The White In Your Eyes)
Spain - Mr. Gnome (Heave Yer Skeleton)
Paper Hands - The Nocturnes (A Year of Spring)
Malko - Russian Circles (Geneva)
Blind - Silver Starling (s/t)
Mouthful Of Diamonds - Phantogram (s/t EP)

No comments: