Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ambient Signal - 12/1/09

WRPI 91.5fm!
http://www.wrpi.org/ for webcast
Tuesdays 4-6pm

So weird to take a week off...it almost snowed today..just a bit..
Guess I should make a top 10 of the year/decade pretty soon?

Falcon - The Sandfighter
Forget Cassettes - Salt and Syncope
The Soft Pack - Answer to yourself
Camera Obscura - The Blizzard
Memphis - I dreamed we fell apart
Olafur Arnalds - Raein
Tacks, the boy disaster - Paris
Sunset Rubdown - Shut up I am dreaming of places where lovers have wings
Animal Collective - What would I want? Sky
Lymbyc Systym - Interiors
Computer perfection - Able archer
Mr. Gnome - Slow side
Family of the year - feel good track of rosemead
Lightning bolt - Transmissionary
Real estate - Snow day
Holopaw - Pal-o-mine
Fairmont - I am the mountain
We are the willows - Windows
Alias - I heart drum machines
The swords project - City life
My Brightest diamond - Inside a boy (son lux remix)
Four tet - My angel rocks back and forth
Ernest gonzalez - Self awakening
Sin fang bous - Clangour and flutes
Bright eyes - I'll be your friend

No comments: