Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sound of Music 11/11/09

Here's last night's playlist!

Dreaming – Blondie – SLC Punk

Chip on my Shoulder – Legally Blonde: The Musical

Can’t Say No – Oklahoma

Many a New Day - Oklahoma

December 1963 – Jersey Boys

Keen on Boys – The Radio Dept. – Mare Antoinette

Maria – West Side Story

America – West Side Story

If I Can’t Love Her – Beauty and the Beast

The Children’s Hour – Batman Returns

16 Going on 17 – Sound of Music

My Favorite Things – Sound of Music

Silence of the Lambs – Silence! The Musical

It’s Me! – Silence! The Musical

I’ve Gotta Crow – Peter Pan

Never Never Land – Peter Pan

Every Story is a Love Story ~ Aida
Fortune Favors the Brave ~ Aida
Not the Boy Next Door ~ The Boy From Oz

I'm Alive ~ Next to Normal
Without You ~ Rent
Opening/You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown ~ You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

I Could Have Danced All Night ~ My Fair Lady
That's How You Know ~ Enchanted
Astonishing ~ Little Women

Farewell, Good Angel ~ Jane Eyre
Empty Chairs At Empty Tables ~ Les Miserables
Sailor Moon Theme


I'll put up the previous week's extended Disney playlist as soon as I find it o_0

No comments: