Monday, October 19, 2009

Titles are hard to come up with

I'm pretty sure this is my last time on the air ever.

5.58am

Al Green - I'm Still in Love with you (the whole album)

Cuban Cowboys - El Capitan
Ravi Bal & Daljit Mattu - Captain Bhangre Da
Vieux Farka Toure - Ma Hine Cocore (Yossi Fine's 3rd bass remix)
Ozomatli - La Gallina
Wayne Gorbea - Prakatun
Vieux Farka Toure - Wosoubour

7.02am

Kokolo - Our Own Thing
Sergio Mendes - Magalenha

Neville Brothers - Shake Your Tambourine
Neville Brothers - Voodoo
Neville Brothers - the Dealer
Neville Brothers - Junk Man

7.31am
Animal Collective - Bluish
Camera Obscura - Let's get out of this country
Nicole Atkins - Brooklyn's on fire
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane over the sea
Decemberists - Legionnaire's Lament

Death Cab for cutie - Bixby Canyon Bridge
Black Keys - Strange Times
Black Keys - Psychotic Girl
Spoon - Don't Make me a target
the Avett Brothers - Kick Drum Heart
the Decemberists - July, July!
Toots & the Maytals - Dreams to Remember
Tribali - Never Give Up
Geraldo Pino & the Heart Breaks - Let them talk
Len 'Boogsie' Sharpe & Pelham Goddard - Dorothy went to bathe
George Clinton & his Gangsters of Love - Ain't that Peculiar
Noah & the Whale - For the love of an Orchestra

George Clinton & his gangsters of love - Never Gonna Give you up
Camera Obscura - Hey Lloyd I'm ready to be heartbroken
Len 'Boogsie' Sharp & Pelham Goddard - Iron Bazodee
She & Him - This is not a test

Toots & the Maytal - Pomp & Pride

2 comments:

laserpilot said...

oh no! you're leaving? why? you'll be missed...i didn't catch many shows but your playlists always looked fantastic

darynr said...

I'm moving back home (Trinidad & Tobago). I got the school part of my rpi career done over the summer. Just been hanging out in Troy and living out the end of my lease since then.

it's been a good time.

I'll be listening.