Monday, August 24, 2009

WG Hours - Monday August 24th

Ray Charles
Album: Love and Peace
Songs: You 20th Century Fox
Take off that dress
She Knows
Riding Thumb
We had it all
No Achievement Showing
A peace that we never before could enjoy
Is There anyone out there
Give the Poor man a break

Curtis Mayfield
Album: Never Say You Can't Survive (Side 1)
Songs: Show Me Love
Just Want to be with you
When We're Alone
Never Say you can't survive

Sly and the Family Stone
Album: Small Talk (side 1)
Songs: Small Talk
Say You will
Time for Livin'
Can't Strain my brain

Curtis Mayfield
Album: Never Say You Can't Survive (Side 2)
Songs: I'm gonna win your love
All night Long
When you used to be Mine
Sparkle

Sly and the Family Stone
Album: Small Talk (side 2)
Songs: Loose Booty
Holdin' On
Wishful Thinkin'
Better thee than me
Livin' while I'm livin'
This is Love

the Allman Brothers Band
Album: Idlewild South
Songs: Revival
Don't Keep me Wonderin'
Midnight Rider
In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
Hoochie Coochie Man
Please Call Home
Leave My Blues at Home

Bob Marley and the Wailers
Album: Natty Dread
Songs:
Lively Up Yourself
No Woman, No Cry
Them Belly Full (But we hungry)
Rebel Music
So Jah Seh
Natty Dread
Bend Down Low

The Derek Trucks Band - Sweet Inspiration
the Avett Brothers - You Swept me away

No comments: