Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Morning

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads

E.L.O. - Mr . Blue Sky
Michael Jackson - Hold Me
Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes

Prince - Rasberry Beret
the Decemberists - the Soldiering Life

Prodigy - Breathe
TV on the Radio - Golden Age

R. Kelly - I believe I can fly
Sly & the family stone - if you want me to stay

Rancid - I wanna riot
Ra Ra Riot - Dying is Fine
Toots & the Maytals - Reggae Got soul
Nicole Atkins - Together we are both alone

Blur - Song 2
the Black Keys - When the lights go out
Sirsy - Revolution
Sirsy - Sorry Me

Ace of Base- All That She Wants
Rush- Limelight
the Avett Brothers - Murder in the City
the Avett Brothers - If it's the beaches
Aretha Franklin - Think
My Girl- The Taj Motel Trio

No comments: