Friday, August 29, 2008

Gold Sounds:Another surprise Friday edition 8/29

Here 6-730? Oh WRPI, the things I do for you. New songs are red. Songs with overtly sexual lyrics are blue.

My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 1"

Okkervil River "Singer Songwriter"
Mason Jennings "Soldier Boy"
Matt Sharp "Goodbye West Coast"
The Weakerthans "Sun in an Empty Room"

Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Phenomena"
Weezer "You Won't Get with Me Tonight"
Parts & Labor "Unexplosions"

Ra Ra Riot "Too Too Too Fast"
Kristoffer Ragnstam "Sorry for Being the Man of 1000 Questions"
Dead Can Dance "American Dreaming"/Poster Children "Shotguns and Pickups"/Talkdemonic "Mutiny Sunshine" (The 'I messed up but made it sound awesome' mix)

Pinback "Boo"
Yo La Tengo "Autumn Sweater"
Pattern Is Movement "Maple"

The Walkmen "In the New Year"
Willie the Moak "I'm the Janitor Man"
Matt Pryor "Confidence Man"

My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2"

No comments: