Monday, February 25, 2008

Crazy Funk {2/25 Fill In}

So Trent & Gino were MIA today and I got to cover! Here's the playlist:

[artist] - [track]
  • Spoon - My Mathematical Mind
  • Giraffes? Giraffes! - I Am S/H(im)e[r] As You Am S/H(im)e[r] As You Are Me And We Am I And I Are All Our Together
  • The Most Serence Republic - Why So Looking Back
  • Clinic - The Witch
  • Thunderbirds Are Now! - Open Us Up
  • The Heliocentrics - Second Chance (K2's Prayer)
  • Amusement Parks On Fire - Venosa
  • Holy Fuck - The Pulse
  • We Vs. Death - (Yes,) We Went to Novgorod
  • Tera Melos & By The End Of Tonight - Last Smile For Jaron
  • Junior Senior - Can I Get Get Get
  • LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
  • The Russian Futurists - Let's Get Ready to Crumble
  • EF - Hello Scotland
  • Foals - Mathletics
  • Beck - Devils Haircut (Remix by Noel Gallagher)
  • LITE - Eveything In It's Right Place
  • Radiohead - Cuttooth
  • Contriva - Before
  • Guther - No Need to Mention
  • Jimmy Chamberlin Complex (w/ Billy Corgan) - Lokicat
  • Giraffes? Giraffes! - A Quick One, While She's Away
Of course, tune in next Sunday at midnight for "A Moveable Dance" !!

No comments: