Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ambient Signal 11/29/07



WRPI 91.5fm!
http://www.wrpi.org/ for webcast

Yep..I'm back with another thrilling playlist

Keep your eyes peeled to this space for mine and the other DJ's top 10 albums of the year..I've got a few bands in mind but haven't gotten it whittled down quite yet

Dosh- Steve the Cat
Japancakes- Sometimes
The Swords Project- Md11
Battles- Tonto (Live at Frf 07)
Denali- You File
Sufjan Stevens- Decatur
Mono-Moonlight
Sigur Ros- Salka
Why?- Hollows (clean)
Cars & Trains - The Wires from my broken record player
I, Colossus- It's not funny
Grizzly Bear- He Hit Me
Please Quiet Ourselves- Color Chart
Last Days- Devil's Wood
DRI- Meet me out
Neva Dinova- Get Back
Kate Tucker and sons of sweden- The Hours
Vio/Mire- Wood Splitting
Liz Isenberg- People who die in the desert
Radical Face- Wrapped in piano strings
The Ghost Orchid- Living Daylight
Talk Demonic- Andean Twilight
Mice Parade- Guitars for plants

Only about 2 weeks left of classes..maybe 2 more shows before I go away for the holidayz

No comments: